This page has moved! Visit our new site here: tuftspda.com.
Dan Jay, Tufts University Faculty and Postdoctoral Officer joined us to teach us how to maximize the opportunity of attending scientific conferences!
When you run a lab, you run a small business
- You have to create your brand
- Keep focused on your scientific strengths and goals
How do you work a meeting (pre-work)?
- Be yourself but develop a professional persona
- Be (positively) memorable
- Prepare ahead of time (do your homework)
- Meet new people
- Be strategic – who do you want to meet and why?